Need another Klon KTR

]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

Zombie Zero, DFZ
Just realized that we don't have a section dedicated to pedal boards. I suppose this is related to live performance so I'll put this thread in the Studio & Stage area.

:eek: [Whaaaaaaaaat?] :eek:

I am assembling a back-up board with a minimalist footprint. This will be a 'bare essentials' set-up with a pair of Blackstar Fly3's.

Anyway... I need a Klon KTR (no interest in a Klone). Just missed the last batch that hit retailers. If you have one for a reasonable price, shoot me a PM. If you have a Centaur and are looking for trades (I'm not looking to spend a lot here), let me know what you're after. If I have it and the deal seems fair, maybe we can work a deal.

Prices are crazy on those things right now. I sold mine last August for slightly more than I paid for it, just looking to break even on fees, tax, shipping. I see the cheapest ones on Reverb are going for near-double what I asked.

Good luck on your search. I hope you find someone not looking to retire off the sale!

I know you said no klones, but I feel a need to give a plug for my mythical overdrive I just picked up. Absolutely fantastic pedal. Good luck on your hunt!

I'm borrowing a ktr at the moment off a mate. He mentioned he had a couple more. But we're in the UK and I don't think he's interested in selling. Have been comparing it with my centura. Very similar. Have to set the dials a bit different between the two, the ktr seems to have a bit more gain sooner on the dial, but would be hard to tell much between them in isolation

I don’t want to screw with my tone. I spent years getting it the way I want it.

They're wonderful pedals, and nothing does 100% of what they do, in my experience. I don't blame you for wanting what you like.

I got one for my son as a gift a few years back, and of course paid a premium for it. He loves it, and it's a permanent fixture on his board.

Back