Need a Strat played by a legend?

My guess is these are soon to be part of Sergio’s wardrobe…they will go nicely with his Rick James boots…

tsk8DGe.png
If I’d only put fringe on my parachute pants back in the day…

They could be quite tail happy, and with the sudden blast of power from the turbo, were a tail swap waiting to happen.
I’ve got the 64/36 down, but despite keeping the wastegate on the edge, an extra sudden 40HP - and unsettling the suspension on a tight turn country road dipsy-do on purpose - if a car had been coming the other way, we were pudding. But there wasn’t and I looked like Travis Pastrana. He was pumping his fist and screaming. I nearly soiled myself.

Tip: 911s have the insane Brembo brakes they have because that’s how you shift the weight distribution to 50/50. Works great when the wheels are on the ground.

I’ve got the 64/36 down, but despite keeping the wastegate on the edge, an extra sudden 40HP - and unsettling the suspension on a tight turn country road dipsy-do on purpose - if a car had been coming the other way, we were pudding. But there wasn’t and I looked like Travis Pastrana. He was pumping his fist and screaming. I nearly soiled myself.

Tip: 911s have the insane Brembo brakes they have because that’s how you shift the weight distribution to 50/50. Works great when the wheels are on the ground.
Heel and toe... but not something for the faint hearted!

Back