Neal Schon NS-14 signed!

matt3310

I forgot to post this last week. Journey was in town. A friend of mine is there bass tech and backline tech. So I took my NS-14 to the show and had Neal sign it! He loved it and played it on stage! Gave me several picks and passes! He was really a nice guy. Had a great conversation!
YcUqkuw.jpg

dkZcQRx.jpg

u8XXamY.jpg

y60cLXW.jpg

7BvBN7O.png

Loved this guitar so much, I bought a second.
AlWNmcY.jpg

Awesome!

Independent of my other post about obtaining an NS-14, I would actually like a fullsized one of these, one day. It seems like a pretty interesting combo. But I never see them cheap enough to give it a whirl (or I see something else that strikes my fancy more).

That's awesome!
I drove 2 hours to check out a NS-14. Got there 10 minutes before the store closed. Someday I will make one mine!

That's very cool. So often stars can lose sight of their humanity. Great to see Neal, who I've loved as a musician, has a good heart too.

Love the yellow NS!

I don’t follow. Isn’t that enough time to buy the guitar?!? :p
Lol.
For a normal person, yes. I get buyer's remorse before I buy something, so I have to recover to see if I really WANT it.
Then comes the battle with justification.
By that time the guy will have sold it, or dropped his price. There's a method to the madness.(at least in my head).

I drove a similar distance, but to my dismay ended up with MS-13.
Mama always told me I should learn how to read.:eek:

I know how it goes. I got a MT-15 instead. :D

That's very cool. So often stars can lose sight of their humanity. Great to see Neal, who I've loved as a musician, has a good heart too.

Love the yellow NS!
Neal is very down to earth and cool. In fact their whole staff is great. My good buddy was Cain's Piano/Keyboard tech for decades so for me the onstage guest experience with them was always most welcoming. I once took a guitar, Neal's tech polished it up all nice and the whole group signed it. Then they gave me a present of a snare head they all signed and drew pics on and guitar pics from all. Steve Augeri was singing then and sounded just like Perry till he had vocal issues. Glad you got to meet some of these good folks.

Back