Neal Schon Mods Nebula Silver Sky

I saw a picture of it, with a humbucker in the bridge and routed for a Floyd Rose trem. I’d have picked up a less rare Silver Sky to mod but Neal is known for slapping Floyds on vintage Les Pauls so a Nebula Silver Sky wouldn’t be a concern. Certainly made it his own!

I’d love to have a Nebula SS, but wouldn’t pay double, triple, or stupidly higher for one.

I saw a picture of it, with a humbucker in the bridge and routed for a Floyd Rose trem. I’d have picked up a less rare Silver Sky to mod but Neal is known for slapping Floyds on vintage Les Pauls so a Nebula Silver Sky wouldn’t be a concern. Certainly made it his own!

I’d love to have a Nebula SS, but wouldn’t pay double, triple, or stupidly higher for one.
It's only wood and metal. That's what I've been saying to people who call me crazy for doing major modifications to my Silver Sky's. Nonetheless, I'm not sure that I would have done a Floyd Rose on a Nebula.

Also, I agree. I wouldn't pay the dumb prices they're going for right now. I saw one on Brian's Guitar's for 5K. That's waaaaay too much for an S body guitar.

Don’t give the OP a hard time. He made a choice about his YT channel.

Jon has some righteous playing on his channel. It’s worth going there.

After all, who hasn’t seen a Strat with a hum bucker in the bridge position and a FR before.

Yep I know it’s a bonnie colour, but realistically that’s what it is, a bonnie colour.

Sorry to create such a stir. I’m trying to delete it but it just says edit thread and no delete option.

Sorry if I upset anyone. Like I said, after posting it I realized that the video just wasn’t me and didn’t do what my channel set out to accomplish. I don’t do “reacting” videos and should just leave that to other channels. Justin Jeske posted a video about it that you should see. And yes, who cares about a modded Nebula. I was wrong. I agree with y’all. Sorry everyone!

Sorry to create such a stir. I’m trying to delete it but it just says edit thread and no delete option.

Sorry if I upset anyone. Like I said, after posting it I realized that the video just wasn’t me and didn’t do what my channel set out to accomplish. I don’t do “reacting” videos and should just leave that to other channels. Justin Jeske posted a video about it that you should see. And yes, who cares about a modded Nebula. I was wrong. I agree with y’all. Sorry everyone!
You really don't have to explain yourself. It's not a big deal. If someone really wanted to see what this thread was about, they could have Googled the guitar in question. But I get it, some people probably can't spell Google.

It didn’t bother me.

Don’t mind @DISTORT6 he just hadn’t had his daily fix of Slayer.;)

Back