Neal Schon Guitar Auction

LOTS of custom-Schon PRSi in there.

Also... TWO freakin' '59 Les Pauls. And they appear to be in amazing, almost like-new condition. Holy hell, those things are going to fetch some unbelievable money.

Man, that is some hit list of guitars. No way I could afford what they’ll go for, but wouldn’t it be awesome to own a guitar I saw him play in the late 70s or early 80s? Some of the music of my life!

I’ll be following the auction :)

Man, that is some hit list of guitars. No way I could afford what they’ll go for, but wouldn’t it be awesome to own a guitar I saw him play in the late 70s or early 80s? Some of the music of my life!

You might be surprised at some of the selling prices. He has a lot of his signature PRS in there and I suspect the feeding frenzy will be on other things.

Oh come on Rick; we know you can. Step up; call the broker, sell some of those holdings.

“Despite the day's many sales though, a number of the guitars on offer didn't find buyers, including a 1967 Coral Vincent model and a striking 2005 double-neck PRS Dragon guitar

Back