NDD: New Dad Day!!!

Tim

Are 2 heads better than 1
I am now a Dad!!!

Jack Archer Walls.... 16th October 2013..... 7lbs 6oz (great weight for a PRS btw).

Congratulations to you and your family! I have a picture of the 1st time I held my son. Happiest moment I've ever had.

Congrats Tim!

I still clearly remember the births of both of my children. When my daughter was born, as they prepared to move my wife, they gave me the baby and put us in a room by ourselves. I looked at her and said, "Yeah, I don't know why they trusted me with you, either." When my son was born, they laid him on my wife's stomach. Before they'd even put him down, his eyes were wide and he was looking all around the room. Even the nurses made comments about it.

There's nothing quite like it - and no matter what any of us say, nothing will ever prepare you for the ride you're embarking on. Incredible highs, heartbreaking lows - in three years, you'll be the smartest, strongest bravest man in the world. Nine years after that, you'll probably be a totally uncool moron. Nine years after that, you'll be smart again. And you wouldn't trade a second of it.

Back