NCGD

CatStrangler

PRS Enthusiast
New Collection Guitar Day!

This one came to me this week. After making adjustments to my personal preferences, I am really just floored, just a spectacular musical instrument. Full review to come. I post dealer pics because my photography skills are lousy, ha ha.

Last edited:
Fist of all this one has the fattest neck i have ever felt on a PRS. definitely less pattern and more wide-fat. I was nervous at first ha ha. Feels great!

Also, I didn't know until it got here that the neck has a satin finish. If it is nitro, its gonna be glossy by tomorrow :D.

This is the second pernambuco neck to grace my presence, the first one didn't take. This one has the qualities that I enjoy with my two PS PG's. Relative to the the chaltecoco/BRW necks this pern/ebony is punchier with less of that rosewood sizzle and a little bit louder. A different flavor that is equally inspiring. I looked under the hood and the coil taps are there, I just have to order a push pull pot to make it happen. I took the day off of work to rattle some windows while no one was at home. I certainly feel blessed to have the opportunity to enjoy an instrument of this caliber, thanks Paul and the PS team!

Last edited:
Back