Natty Boh - finally, I get to see what the fuss is about

andy474x

Knows the Drill
Sitting here at BWI during my layover on the way back to Michigan, and I needed a bite to eat so I found a place with it National Bohemian on tap and took a seat. First impression - delightfully tacky. Kind of reminds me of Busch Light, with a touch more flavor. But don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying every ounce of it!
So, Maryland natives and Experience veterans, what's the word? What's the best brew in the Baltimore area?

delightfully tacky.

Man, I have never heard it said better! Actually this could be the motto for Baltimore or Maryland as a whole. We're simple folks, with strong convictions and open hearts.

Sitting here at BWI during my layover on the way back to Michigan, and I needed a bite to eat so I found a place with it National Bohemian on tap and took a seat. First impression - delightfully tacky. Kind of reminds me of Busch Light, with a touch more flavor. But don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying every ounce of it!
So, Maryland natives and Experience veterans, what's the word? What's the best brew in the Baltimore area?

Heavy Seas out if Baltimore is great

Back