Natalie Merchant Guitarist

Holy Schlit! @sergiodeblanc showed up :) I never owned a Cu22, and now have a very strong feeling in my loins..how is the white whale? I feel the Cu22 might be even better as a standard. Very Helpful Serge!
It’s still rockin’ my world, Phil! I keep buying other guitars but everything sucks in comparison.

Fer sure a Standard 22 would be better, too bad they don’t make ‘em anymore.

Natalie and her band at that time were just awesome. Tigerlily is a desert island album for me. Saw her front row in Anchorage and she gave me a lily which is still pressed in a dictionary on my shelf. Jennifer Turner was the guitarist on the album and I agree the sounds are awesome. Gabriel Gordon did most of the tour (I think) and that dude was awesome as well.

Last edited:
Natalie and her band at that time were just awesome. Tigerlily is a desert island album for me. Saw her front row in Anchorage and she gave me a lily which is still pressed in a dictionary on my shelf. Jennifer Turner was the guitarist on the album and I agree the sounds are awesome. Gabriel Gordon did most of the tour (I think) and that dude was awesome as well.
That tone is soooooooooooo good..she is a GREAT player

Back