Nastiest Place you’ve played?

i think i have seen all the horse show bands: the beach boys one, the top 40 one with the girl singer and the midget with a mohawk, the journey cover band called... ‘ODYSSEY’

i think i have seen all the horse show bands: the beach boys one, the top 40 one with the girl singer and the midget with a mohawk, the journey cover band called... ‘ODYSSEY’
Sorry, those were dog and pony shows.

Club Hell in Providence, RI. Its since been closed and converted into a gay bar but back when they did shows I always dreaded having to wipe off my guitar cable because it was sticky and gross. Think the kind of venue where when you take a step your shoes stick to the floor.

Club Hell in Providence, RI. Its since been closed and converted into a gay bar but back when they did shows I always dreaded having to wipe off my guitar cable because it was sticky and gross. Think the kind of venue where when you take a step your shoes stick to the floor.
Dude! Gross! That was the Blind Pig here in my town. The stage was a serial crime scene without a cleanup crew. My pedalboard was disgusting but the cables were the worst. I took my shoes off before getting into my car. Luckily, they finally closed for good a few months back. Think extra thick fly paper, spill gallons of 2 week old bong water, blow cheap cigarette smoke on it for 10 years, then add DNA...all kinds, all forms. Yuk!

Dude! Gross! That was the Blind Pig here in my town. The stage was a serial crime scene without a cleanup crew. My pedalboard was disgusting but the cables were the worst. I took my shoes off before getting into my car. Luckily, they finally closed for good a few months back. Think extra thick fly paper, spill gallons of 2 week old bong water, blow cheap cigarette smoke on it for 10 years, then add DNA...all kinds, all forms. Yuk!

EEEEEEWWWWW! Bro I gotta say...you have a way of creating a visual with your descriptions! Kills me! I was sitting here and I could actually smell it...2 week old bong water...yup, that one almost made me hurl...:confused::eek:

EEEEEEWWWWW! Bro I gotta say...you have a way of creating a visual with your descriptions! Kills me! I was sitting here and I could actually smell it...2 week old bong water...yup, that one almost made me hurl...:confused::eek:
Yeah, uh.... that two week old bong water you smelled MAY not have just been from the visual he created... just sayin’. :p

Back