Nancey Wilson's PRS 12 string on Reverb

• A 1980s Paul Reed Smith 12-string prototype with a dragon inlay that Wilson claims is one-of-a-kind. “This is one of the coolest guitars I’ve ever owned,” she said. “It came with me all over the [latest] Heart Tour. I played the first song of the tour of this guitar, ‘Rockin’ Heaven Down.’”

I’ll take it and the ‘57 Strat, but I couldn’t find the “Add to Cart” button! :rolleyes:

Seriously cool, wonder why she’s selling em? Too much stuf, I guess…

Last edited:
Party pooper.
Two words for you, sir. "Car topper."

(If you're not familiar, this is what us rednecks do when our car isn't big enough for all our stuff. We strap a big ole tuperware box on the roof so we can haul more stuff. My wife is already asking for one for her new Subaru, but I've got a much better and far "cooler" idea. Since we're getting kayak racks installed, we'll take the kayaks and then load them full of stuff that won't fit in the car. That way, you have room for the stuff, but at least it's something cool strapped to your roof to carry it in, and nobody knows they are full of junk. So a more stealth and cool version of the car topper. This is not yet trademarked, so feel free to copy my idea if you wish. And of course, the bonus is, whenever you get there, you have kayaks!)

A good friend of mine is a friend of Nancy’s.
Apparently she owns hundreds of electric guitars
Since Steve know's the real Howie pretty well, the day I was at his house, I almost asked him if HL had told him any stories about the Wilson sisters.

Back