NAMM

So, I had left this wood with the vendor at their request so that they could show it off at the show, and when I went back to get it, they had sold it to someone else (even though the tag was marked sold). They said it was an accident, and to say I was not happy is an understatement. However, they did offer this to me as a replacement, so it is now in the works.

I'm having a custom "Tele" built. Can really say by whom, but it was arranged at one of the booths at NAMM.

If it’s any consolation....I like the one you have now even better!!!

dislike!

So, I had left this wood with the vendor at their request so that they could show it off at the show, and when I went back to get it, they had sold it to someone else (even though the tag was marked sold). They said it was an accident, and to say I was not happy is an understatement. However, they did offer this to me as a replacement, so it is now in the works.

I'm having a custom "Tele" built. Can really say by whom, but it was arranged at one of the booths at NAMM.

That’ll be killer!

Not gonna lie, I’ve been looking at the Cocobolo F type guitars at Willcutt.

There’s a very, very sweet new Sequential synth called the Pro 3 that was intro’d at NAMM. My son played it and tells me it’s as fantastic as I’d hoped it would be.

2 analog oscillators, and a wavetable oscillator!

Gives me a very serious itch that will definitely need to be scratched.

There’s a very, very sweet new Sequential synth called the Pro 3 that was intro’d at NAMM. My son played it and tells me it’s as fantastic as I’d hoped it would be.

Well you go right ahead and scratch away my friend!!! I promise I won't watch.

Sounds really friggin cool!:cool:

I saw that and immediately thought of you. I had my original Pro-One refurbished last year...working like new...super fat sounding little beast.

Who says he didn’t? Someone sold his wood, he got a B boarding pass from Southwest, then he spilled a giant beer at the concert. He had a tough day all around.

You forgot to add that Southwest lost my bag coming home, and arriving at the airport all I had was a sweatshirt for a balmy 11F. Getting my car in long-term parking was a real treat. :confused::eek:o_O

Last edited:
So, I had left this wood with the vendor at their request so that they could show it off at the show, and when I went back to get it, they had sold it to someone else

Ooof.

They should have done better than offering you "some other piece of wood" for you doing them a favor and them punishing you for it.

Back