NAMM show 1999 McCarty 14/21 are there others out there?

Didn’t the ENTIRE booth have the same color guitars that NAMM? And didn’t one US dealer buy the whole booth?
I kinda remember that...
I saw this photo on a Japanese site. Might be something to that...

8bX7UUc.jpg

I Good morning all, thank you very much for the info and comments. I think the suggestion of Raspberry as the colour does ring a bell now, I think I just got a bee in my bonnet it was Bonnie Pink and that stuck! It is pinker in real life but not a salmon colour. I should play it I know but it arrived with no signs of playing from a private sale in the states the PO advised he had played it for around half an hour in total. Luckily I have one of the 1990 semi hollow bodies, so use that and will just look after the Mcarty. But thank you RickP for you kind offer of storage:)

Best wishes

Jonathan

Nice guitar! From the pics it looks more like Vintage Cherry to me, but definitely a bit lighter. Have you checked the pickup cavities for the MODCAT yet? If you do, here is a thread that has all the info you need for decoding it.

Hello, Brian - thank you for the compliment. Not as yet, I might do one day but like the idea of keeping the guitar pretty much untouched, you can guarantee I would manage to scratch or nick something getting into the PU cavities . But if I do will let the forum know!

Best wishes

jonathan

Back