NAMM 2019: Who's going?

Despite living only 30 minutes away, I am not going this year - will be in Costa Rica (I know, a high class problem:)) One of these days, I will get to meet some of you.

Schecter hired me to walk around the Daisy Rock booth with my shirt off, so maybe I’ll see you guys?

What a coincidence! They’ve asked me to walk around wearing chaps and a thong!

You’re welcome to borrow my Chippendales collar and cuffs...

“Dude, you’re old, no one wants to see your ass.”

“Why not? It’ll make everyone else feel a lot better about theirs!”

What a coincidence! They’ve asked me to walk around wearing chaps and a thong!

You’re welcome to borrow my Chippendales collar and cuffs...

They sent me some blue jeans and a tool belt.

I suppose their thinking that if scantily clad women make guys buy guitar then...

We should establish a day and time to all meet at the PRS booth.
And maybe wear a PRS shirt that day.
Does this make me Kurlie since I can spell it with a ‘K’? You would make a good Larry. Markie is obviously Moe...the haircut. :D

Despite living only 30 minutes away, I am not going this year - will be in Costa Rica (I know, a high class problem:)) One of these days, I will get to meet some of you.
One of my favorite places in the world. Be sure to get down to Manuel Antonio national park!

Reactions: CVS
Does this make me Kurlie since I can spell it with a ‘K’? You would make a good Larry. Markie is obviously Moe...the haircut. :D

One of my favorite places in the world. Be sure to get down to Manuel Antonio national park!
On the to do list as I will be staying in Jaco, not very far from the park.

They sent me some blue jeans and a tool belt.

I suppose their thinking that if scantily clad women make guys buy guitar then...

Hard hat too?

mainHODO-800x444.jpg

On the to do list as I will be staying in Jaco, not very far from the park.
That’s not too far away. But then again, all it takes is a sudden strong rain and a rock slide/avalanche can cut off all access at any moment! We stayed just outside of the park at Si Como No...there is no place more cool. Highly recommended! Have a fantastic time!

Back