Colman Hawkins
Oscar Peterson
David Lee Roth
Brian Adams
Dave Grohl
Vivaldi
Debussy

Etc etc etc:p

You can’t compartmentalise me, I won’t conform, you can’t make me!!
I may not be able to, but FYI Prince, Grohl, Adams, Taylor, Seals & Crofts ..........all play guitar. :cool:
(good picks though;))

Top 5 non guitarists

Sade (or her composer & arranger)
Grover Washington Jr
Dave Koz
Rick Braun
Herbie Hancock

She wrote and arranged a lot of her stuff but it was the guitar & bass players that built most of the music parts.

Some of mine are pretty f@cking wierd. I'm sure few people on here, if any, could relate.

Ages 6-13 I spent a ton of time with headphones on, at my house and riding in my parents' cars. I was kind of an only child and both of my parents were pretty busy. My taste wasn't the best but it had a big impact on my development I think.

Chester Bennington
Tom Delonge
eifel 65 - The band. for some reason when I was younger, (think ages 7-8 or 9) I listened to the whole album "Europop" with the song "blue" at least once a day. I'm pretty sure that album is seeded in my brain for all eternity, for good or bad.
Freddy Mercury - obviously
Tchaikovsky - I love the nutcracker music. The first time I had an ipod, I listened to the nutcracker music for a few months around the holidays. I remember the things I did and exactly where I was, when I was listening to it. I still really appreciate the beauty of every single one of those songs.

True... but Sweetback or Stuart Matthewmans band without Sade ain’t the same.

Agreed - I had the first Sweetback album, and although there is some good playing on it, the combination of Matthewman and Sade together - writing, production, etc. - has something special.

Agreed - I had the first Sweetback album, and although there is some good playing on it, the combination of Matthewman and Sade together - writing, production, etc. - has something special.

Yeah, he’s got some new side band with another girl singer. I forgot the name but I followed them on instagram until I decided they weren’t for me.