Name your "Guilty Pleasure" Album

Lana Del Rey-Born to Die. But if I wanted to play one for friends it would be The Shaggs-Philosophy of the World. Produced by Frank Zappa!

Love Styx. Seven and Ragged Tiger (Duran Duran)...but my winner for this thread is the soundtrack to Flashdance!! Had Just graduated High School...fun times. Watched with wife other night, forgot how much I loved the music.

You gotta love some Taylor -

Ok I know not strictly Taylor!

I don't really care for her style, I guess because that was all I heard in the car with a teenage daughter. I gotta give credit to the producers and engineers that make Taylor sound the way she does. I've heard the raw unfiltered tracks from some of her live performances, and she couldn't hit a single noted on key. Her timing was off and she kept dropping words. Her song writing ability is decent, so I will giver her that.

I don't really care for her style, I guess because that was all I heard in the car with a teenage daughter. I gotta give credit to the producers and engineers that make Taylor sound the way she does. I've heard the raw unfiltered tracks from some of her live performances, and she couldn't hit a single noted on key. Her timing was off and she kept dropping words. Her song writing ability is decent, so I will giver her that.

Back