Name ONE song that makes you happy & pumps you up

So many ways I can go with this. John Coltrane? Stray Cats? James Brown? The Cars? Clutch? Sam & Dave? Elvis Costello (even has "Pump It Up")? Jeff Beck? Rush? Rachmaninov?

But I'll go with something (without guitar) that many not have heard and amazes me, Amaro Freitas.

It's a straight up blues progression, but the lyrics are amazing.

Do a couple rails and chase your own tails and talk about the bad ol' days
Tremor in a tee shirt telling me her heart hurts, "honey, let me count the ways"

Love the whole album, saw the cover art on amazon music and brought back memories. I'd forgotten just how good they were.

Eat_to.jpg

Love the whole album, saw the cover art on amazon music and brought back memories. I'd forgotten just how good they were.

Eat_to.jpg

I recently picked up a compilation - I'd forgotten how many of their songs I liked. I believe their catalog is due to be rereleased this year.

Just one... how about a couple…(Please??)
Macca "Maybe I'm Amazed"...for some reason, I frickin' love the guitar solo(s) from that tune...simple, but PERFECT!!!
Any Rush...Especially The Trees or Spirit of Radio...(I own all of it, but for some reason, its cool when its played randomly on the radio???)
Triumph..."Magic Power"...
Queen...Liar...'39
So many...$%^&*#$%^&*(#$%^&**&^%$#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kickstart My Heart by Motley Crue has been that song since it was released in 1989. Every time I hear it I get a positive adrenaline rush.

Back