NAGD!

Wakester

Re Member
Please hold your applause until the end::D

FInally!:) Its here and I'm super happy!:D After a week of emails with Ish Guitars in Syracuse NY, a quick stop yesterday to confirm it existed, I am Officially the owner of an A55E in Black Gold. I traded an 2015 Ovation Applause, a 2018 Alvarez Cadiz and an Ibanez Sepele Open Pore, plus an equal amount of cash (from my loving wife) to acquire this wonderous instrument of tone. This is my third PRS SE. here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure:

TwQvakH.jpg

zCYbuTN.jpg

dIaI6Br.jpg

sKaVukK.jpg

t6SYQ0J.jpg

That’s a really rich looking instrument. And your wife’s in on the deal? You’re firing on all cylinders, mate!
it was her way of saying thank you for all the stuff that I do for her that she doesn't normally acknowledge. plus she got a Christmas Bonus, and I didn't. So I guess in a way, I did, if you know what I mean.

That is absolutely gorgeous!!! Congrats!

I have one of the A50E's and can absolutely agree that Paul and the team really knock it out of the park with the SE acoustics. Incredible looks, play-ability, fit, and finish for their price range, really. They punch WAY above their price point, without a doubt.

Congrats, again, on yours! It's an absolute beauty, enjoy it!

Back