NAD..

thieves&foxes

It has arrived, my SE30 1x12 Combo! Looks great, sounds real good, from the 5 minutes I've spent with it. Tone reports and pictures to follow after tonights band practise. :rock::p22:

Sweet, congrats! Hope you like yours as much as I do mine. They're really nice amps, I talked to Paul himself about them last time he was in town, he really loves the SE30 too. He played one that night, and man, did he make it sing!

I posted in the amp settings thread, if you're interested in some settings to try. Although I've heard rumors that the SE amps may have been revoiced a bit.

http://prsguitars.com/forum/showthread.php?3516-PRS-Amp-Settings-share-the-love!

Let us know how it goes at band practice!

Congrats! I saw one on craigslist here in Chicago for a song... was gone in an hour.

Nice! I've only heard clips of these, but from what I heard, they are terrific amps.

So it sounds as good as it looks. If the SE amp sounds as good as this how amazing must the USA amps sound? The cleans are beautiful, break up nicely and responds awesomely to the way you play. I could get most tones I need from clean to dirty, bluesy and straight up rock tones. I don't play Jazz so I can't say. It's not in IMHO made for high gain metal, but is supurb for everything else. It fits what I play like a glove and I couldn't be happier :) oh and it takes pedals like a machine.

20131126_214237_zps5b9ab241.jpg

Now with photo

Back