NAD: Vox AC15C1

Paul L

Been wanting one of these for a while (actually, my first Vox amp). Love the tone and the range of sounds you can get from it. I traded in some gear that was collecting dust and walked out with a brand new one in the box, after playing the floor model for half an hour. I can already tell I'm going to love this amp.

I have one of the Hand Wired, Limited Editions w/a Wood cabinet. Sounds incredible with my CU-22/12...

Jamie

I love the Vox sound. That's why I play a Bad Cat. It's close to the vintage AC30 tone with the warmth I think a Vox lacks. If/when PRS kicks out the Grissom amp, I am hoping it fills that hole.

Very nice! Been wanting something "Vox-ish" myself lately.

I think this is a hell of a nice amp for the money. Sure, it's MIC, but it seems pretty solid, and looks & plays great! I had a chance to play with it a little tonight...I tested it with humbuckers, P90s and single coils. All sounded incredible. I wasn't sure about the tone cut control, but I found it very useful when switching between buckers and singles, to tame the high end a little bit. Reverb & tremolo are very lush. Haven't played my Tele or PRS through it yet...they're next. :)

Being on the vox subject,which would be more suitable,tube or solid state,for just jamming in the so called guitar room in ones house. I need an amp love the vox,just not sure bout tubes.never had the honor of playing one.thanks,....how ya doin.

Back