NAD: The Paisley Mistress

Hate to say it, but now you need...

26953098115_9122c75af0_b.jpg

Way to go Andy! That is a great looking amp! And I know how good they sound.

If the wife doesn't come around quickly, just lock the door to your music room and enjoy your
new amp! She will eventually... and you'll still have the amp! Win/Win! HAHAHA

I can't get a handle on the Paisley. I kind of like it, kind of not sure...

I'll bet the amp is heaven, though. Rescues are always the best!
Elvis, it's kind of like your favorite hottie... she wears black and looks so nice and demur. Then she puts on red lace and and it's a whole different thing.

Then she puts on Paisley... and since you've been spending way too much time in the PRS forum lately, all you can think of when you see her is Sergio! :eek::eek:

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Elvis, it's kind of like your favorite hottie... she wears black and looks so nice and demur. Then she puts on red lace and and it's a whole different thing.

Then she puts on Paisley... and since you've been way too much time in the PRS forum lately, all you can think of when you see her is Sergio! :eek::eek:

:D

LOL!

Hate to say it, but now you need...

26953098115_9122c75af0_b.jpg

I think you're right! My wife is about to learn the definition of irate! At least I can set those up like a fort and hide inside.

I'll bet the amp is heaven, though. Rescues are always the best!

I was thinking more along the lines of the stealth and charcoal, wasn't a big fan of the paisley in pictures, but it's actually pretty cool in person.

Thanks for all the kind words fellas, really glad I gave this amp a chance! It's nice to have something that matches the quality of my guitars, and has the mojo to really let them shine the way they were meant to!

I was thinking more along the lines of the stealth and charcoal, wasn't a big fan of the paisley in pictures, but it's actually pretty cool in person.
I must admit some of the paisley tolex combos I have seen have not immediately appealed to me. When I got my Archon head+cab, it came in a Black Paisley with black-gold maple fascia, and it looks great.

But that Gold Paisley you have goes really well with the Black-Gold (or whatever) maple fascia, and I must admit I would seriously consider it for my next amp. Not that I'm getting another amp anytime soon, my Archon is exactly what I wanted/needed.

Back