NAD: Positive Grid Spark 40

Discussion in 'Amplifiers' started by ESPImperium, May 5, 2020.

1. 11top

11top Cousin Eddie's cousin

Mine’s scheduled to arrive mid-August.

2. Dave32

Dave32 New Member

I ordered mine July 11th. Got a email today that said it will ship by July 31st. We will see. LOL.

3. vchizzle

vchizzle Zomb!e Nine, DFZ

I’ve always thought the positive grid iPhone/iPad app blew away any of the competition in terms of sounding “real” and responding like an amp. I used to use it to warm up at a gig or on the drive there. Not surprised they’ve come out with something like this that sound good and has multiple uses. Can’t say I’m super interested in this, but at the price it seems like a nice tool to have.

4. Craig Bennett

Craig Bennett New Member

Update. Mine was scheduled for mid-August delivery. Received it yesterday. Positive Grid has swung the other way on over promising. I got an email from Fedex on Monday, so I knew it was coming. Positive Grid sent me an email the day it arrived.

It is a very nice amplifier for the cost. Connects effortlessly with my iPad and so far it has been a lot of fun playing along with my Apple music songs and jamming in general. The modeling is good. I have their Bias FX2 and I think the amp is as good if not a little better. It is a lot better than the Line 6 Amplifi amp. That amp's bluetooth disconnected a lot and does not compare in sound quality. The Spark has a very good sound for its size.

5. Rich5150

Rich5150 New Member

I had ordered one in January, It arrived a couple of weeks ago. Was I happy about the wait no, was I gonna complain about it nah wouldn't have done anything anyway better to just forget about it and wait till it got here. I have to say its a killer little practice amp, I need to dig into it more but I was diggin the tones I was getting out of it.

6. Roy

Roy New Member

Ordered one 27 July, arrived today 6 August. Looks like Positive Grids supply chain is working.

7. Straight_six

Straight_six New Member

Looks like a great practice/recording amp for the $224 free shipping/no tax it's still selling for. I couldn't resist and just ordered one myself.