NAD - Paisley Blue Sierra 50W and cab

While I love the Sierra , VERY clean with high Master low Volume ( the DG recipe ) , but I was kinda wondering where the girth was , as it had a bit less than the DG with those settings, then I looked back at the manual and decided to try the reverse of what I do on the DG Cranked the volume and just a bit of master WOW .. serious thick FUZZ , the DG just doesn't do that without a pedal .. this thing gets ridiculous quick when you start to bring the master like that . MAJOR fun!

Last edited:
2095333245_PRSParlor.jpg.6b1f47ba627db19fe9db0b886d0dc0ef.jpg
the PRS Pickin Parlor is now complete
Ask me if I totally approve.

"Do you approve?"

:If I could give Greywolf a medal, it would be forthcoming. What a GREAT FREAKING ROOM!"

"I don't know if he cares what you think."

"True, but he might want to wear the medal with his Les-approved uniform."

"Which would be?"

"Haven't designed it yet."

Ask me if I totally approve.

"Do you approve?"

:If I could give Greywolf a medal, it would be forthcoming. What a GREAT FREAKING ROOM!"

"I don't know if he cares what you think."

"True, but he might want to wear the medal with his Les-approved uniform."

"Which would be?"

"Haven't designed it yet."

Black t-shirt ‘n’ jeans ;)

That is the HD Uniform! When I go out I always dress in all black, I even walked my daughter down the aisle in an all black tux and with an embroiderd black floral western shirt and bolo ... we are both 2nd degree black belts... we pulled up to the aisle (outdoor wedding in the mountains) in my Black Porsche ... She wanted to show all the "other side of the Family " that Papa was cool ..gotta love that girl

That is the HD Uniform! When I go out I always dress in all black, I even walked my daughter down the aisle in an all black tux and with an embroiderd black floral western shirt and bolo ... we are both 2nd degree black belts... we pulled up to the aisle (outdoor wedding in the mountains) in my Black Porsche ... She wanted to show all the "other side of the Family " that Papa was cool ..gotta love that girl
Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste!

There was a Custom 50 paisely head a couple of days ago for reasonable amount , resist even checking it

This thread makes me glad I have a couple of the CAD amps, and I kinda wish I'd bought some of the other models while I had the chance.
Yeah, the longer it goes, and the higher the price goes, the more I regret missing both the Blistertone and the HX/DA (x2) that I tried to purchase.

Back