NAD!!! (Original Sewell content)

watelessness

So, I dropped this on top of my left stack...
PRS_three_amps_800.jpg

and this was my reaction after plugging it in...
mother_of_god.jpg

I hate to use this platitude but i was seriously blown away. I played one while on a business trip in 2010 and was impressed but since it wasn't a channel-switching amp, i walked away. Well, now it's paired with the Dallas and whoa, Whoa, WHOA!

Tim: can't believe you gave this up.

Andy, Pete: I get it now!

Shout-out to my wife: "is that a new amp? is it paisley like that other cool one?" :biggrin:

Congrats!!

I told you, best amp ever for great gain tones with no pedals, and especially good at great gain tones at low to medium volumes with no pedals!

Enjoy!

Congrats!!

I told you, best amp ever for great gain tones with no pedals, and especially good at great gain tones at low to medium volumes with no pedals!

Enjoy!

Which amp are we talking about. Can you elaborate. I am looking into a Mesa Lonestar for maybe those same gain tones. I hate metaphors, but might I say compressed tube gain tones, where the note blooms. Can you elaborate. I might be interested in this amp? I would like to give a PRS a try, but dont know which to look at.

Last edited:
Ooohhhhh YEAH! I spent some time on an original original Sewell recently and share your appreciation. It's a wonderful thing. In fact, I believe it's Dane's fav amp on the planet. :rock:

Back