NAD My "Death Star" (PRS MC58 and a Mesa Mini-stack) is now complete!

Steve B

.__408_480_DSC06766aa.jpg

Got the Straight mini recto cab to match my slant mini recto and now I'm fully operational!

Happy 50th Birthday to me!

Picked up a Boss Tera-echo for a little added (Pink Floydy) flavor!

If you need me for anything I'll be in my basement...just follow the tone! My wife will happily show you the way :)

Life is good!

Steve (With a huge Cheshire cat grin) B.

Outstanding!
Want to get those same cabs myself...
also, I've had a tera echo for awhile and I love it for ambiance...you really can play that pedal. Enjoy!

Happy 50th mate. Grats and enjoy. Looks freakin awesome !!!

Yikes....I hope that doesn't happen in my case! :)
Love the idea of Forest Moon as a new color name idea for PRS!
That's good, I think we've all learned what happens to death stars that only have strong defense shield generated from a nearby forest moon :)

Thanks for the nice comments all!

I should also add that the guys at Music Store Live (MSL) knocked it out of the park on this transaction. Without going into detail, I couldn't find this specific model for sale anywhere on the net. Some were able to special order but it would take 2-3months. I took another stab and reached out to MSL and the communication was instant and the sales tech I worked with physically looked through their stock; found this model, shipped it that day and the price was better than I received elsewhere.

Not sure it's cool to post unsolicited testimonials in this forum or not, but I have no affiliation with MSL nor have I ever bought from them before...just super happy to share my VERY positive experience with them.

Anyhoo....I'm happier than a pig in slop!

Steve

Back