N5D

So to answer that burning question. Yes the threads are in fact 3-48. I ordered a set o fpick up mounting screws for a Gibson that included 1-1/4" screws. They worked perfectly and were as long as the could be without needing to be cut off. They maybe could have been at most 1/16' of an inch longer. But that might have been too much. Anyway back to playing condition. :)

Next is to figure out a name. I was thinking "Hot Lips" or "Hawkeye" or even "Father Mulcahy". Any suggestions?

How about .......... PRS Wood Library 594 10 top, in Satin Mash Green. Or, Wooly Green PRS for short. :)

So to answer that burning question. Yes the threads are in fact 3-48. I ordered a set o fpick up mounting screws for a Gibson that included 1-1/4" screws. They worked perfectly and were as long as the could be without needing to be cut off. They maybe could have been at most 1/16' of an inch longer. But that might have been too much. Anyway back to playing condition. :)

Next is to figure out a name. I was thinking "Hot Lips" or "Hawkeye" or even "Father Mulcahy". Any suggestions?

I like the M*A*S*H* theme for naming....I'd do the odd-ball thing and name it Klinger

I like the M*A*S*H* theme for naming....I'd do the odd-ball thing and name it Klinger

I had considered that. He's no doubt one of the best characters on the show. And yeah since it's M*AS*H* green, I figured it would be appropriate. Plus I always loved that show. Even if I wasn't even a year old when its run ended. Good thing they ran it so much in re-runs. Anyway right now I'm leaning towards Nurse Baker. :)

I had considered that. He's no doubt one of the best characters on the show. And yeah since it's M*AS*H* green, I figured it would be appropriate. Plus I always loved that show. Even if I wasn't even a year old when its run ended. Good thing they ran it so much in re-runs. Anyway right now I'm leaning towards Nurse Baker. :)

Nurse Baker....I like it. Subtle nod to the show, and not something everyone would be quick to figure out.

It was a great show. A weekly staple in our house when I was a kid.

Back