N5D

Matte82

Hello. After a bit of a hassle with Fedex, I finally have a new (to me) guitar. :) It's a wood library 594 with a 10 top and ebony fretboard in Satin Mash Green. I'm waiting for iCloud to upload the pics I took but until then I'll post some pics from when it was originally sold by Moore Music.

SdhTlDY.png
c1fvJpM.png

Congrats. That's so cool. Love the satin finish and mash green. I remember oogling that guitar for quite some time!

I didn’t get it until late this afternoon. So just now getting used to it and dialing in some tones. But happy days so far. :D I did have one small issue. I was dialing in the pickup heights and loosened the neck one a bit too much. So had to put that back together. But absolutely loving the satin finish. And everything else. But the neck shape and satin were my two worries. Happily the neck is nigh on perfect, and maybe even a bit smaller than I had thought it might be. Felt right at home though. And that satin is just terrific.

Black chrome hardware? Nice!

Actually no. Just the way it looks with my poor photography skills. Haha. I also noticed it looked like that and kind of like it. I had already considered swapping the pickup rings to something like flamed maple. But ebony and black chrome hardware would be cool too. But swapping all the hardware seems a bit overkill. And it’s too new (to me). So maybe someday. But for right now it’s staying as is.

And thanks for all the compliments. I am totally loving it. Wish I didn’t have to work and could play i all day. Plugged it into my rig a bit last night. Nothing fancy, just a pedalboard with an AmpliFireBox. But barely touched a knob and it sounded incredible. I did drop the neck pickup a bit. Seems a bit too wooly compared to the bridge. But man that bridge pu. Even in single coil mode just rips. More like a p90 than a single coil imo. Very very pleased. Maybe someday I can even do some sound samples. I have a patch for the AFB I found of a “evh” style set up. Bet it just kills. Too bad I’m only average at best.

Actually no. Just the way it looks with my poor photography skills. Haha. I also noticed it looked like that and kind of like it. I had already considered swapping the pickup rings to something like flamed maple. But ebony and black chrome hardware would be cool too. But swapping all the hardware seems a bit overkill. And it’s too new (to me). So maybe someday. But for right now it’s staying as is.

And thanks for all the compliments. I am totally loving it. Wish I didn’t have to work and could play i all day. Plugged it into my rig a bit last night. Nothing fancy, just a pedalboard with an AmpliFireBox. But barely touched a knob and it sounded incredible. I did drop the neck pickup a bit. Seems a bit too wooly compared to the bridge. But man that bridge pu. Even in single coil mode just rips. More like a p90 than a single coil imo. Very very pleased. Maybe someday I can even do some sound samples. I have a patch for the AFB I found of a “evh” style set up. Bet it just kills. Too bad I’m only average at best.
must have been photographed in your “shades of grey” lair ;)

That is a really nice looking axe! I like the various shades of green PRS has done over the years. I need more green guitars...

(Next two up, already "ordered", are whale blue and purple blue burst, though...)

Back