N5D - Bella is home!!!!

Discussion in 'Electric Instruments' started by Papagallos, May 13, 2017.

1. Skeeter

Skeeter New Member

Nice score! Congrats!

Any progress on your amp search? If you're looking for a M-style amp, I'd highly recommend a Friedman. I have a Small Box, but that sounds like it's out of your budget. You could get a mini-Dirty Shirley, a 20 watt version of their plexi/JTM45 style amp.

There is also their Runt series, which I guess is their more affordable, circuit board-based amp. I can't speak to these as I've never played one.

And, of course, PRS amps! I'm not too familiar with anything outside of the HX/DA, which is an incredible plexi style amp. I'm sure others can speak to the new Sonzera series they've been launching.

2. Parralax view

Parralax view New Member

Yowza! that's nice!!!! congrats.

3. Papagallos

Papagallos New Member

Absolutely. I am going to purchase a Bogner ATMA (Helios) and Bogner Helios 2x12CH.

The greatest majority of my playing will be done at home. It'sthe reason I like the idea of having the option to use 1 watt, 5 watts, or 18 watts, especially if my family isn't home. In the meantime an old Epiphone Valve Junior has done well for me. You never know what you'll find at a pawnshop. :)

g.wizz likes this.
  4. Papagallos

Papagallos New Member

Can you believe that I have only played Bella a few hours? She is up for discussion if anyone is interested, especially if you live in the San Antonio, Texas area.

5. django49

django49 New Member

Oh, man.......I love Goldtops!

6. Papagallos

Papagallos New Member

I don't have any shipping boxes for her, but I can meet anyone within the San Antonio or Austin, Texas area.

7. garrett

garrett Lurkin'

Is the love affair over already?

8. Papagallos

Papagallos New Member

I've been so focused on my acoustic guitar that I haven't made time in over a month to play Bella.