N5D - Bella is home!!!!

Nice score! Congrats!

Any progress on your amp search? If you're looking for a M-style amp, I'd highly recommend a Friedman. I have a Small Box, but that sounds like it's out of your budget. You could get a mini-Dirty Shirley, a 20 watt version of their plexi/JTM45 style amp.

There is also their Runt series, which I guess is their more affordable, circuit board-based amp. I can't speak to these as I've never played one.

And, of course, PRS amps! I'm not too familiar with anything outside of the HX/DA, which is an incredible plexi style amp. I'm sure others can speak to the new Sonzera series they've been launching.

Absolutely. I am going to purchase a Bogner ATMA (Helios) and Bogner Helios 2x12CH.

The greatest majority of my playing will be done at home. It'sthe reason I like the idea of having the option to use 1 watt, 5 watts, or 18 watts, especially if my family isn't home. In the meantime an old Epiphone Valve Junior has done well for me. You never know what you'll find at a pawnshop. :)

Can you believe that I have only played Bella a few hours? She is up for discussion if anyone is interested, especially if you live in the San Antonio, Texas area.

I don't have any shipping boxes for her, but I can meet anyone within the San Antonio or Austin, Texas area.

I've been so focused on my acoustic guitar that I haven't made time in over a month to play Bella.

Back