N5D - Bella is home!!!!

Papagallos

After months of going back and forth about buying a PRS SC594, I found a SC594 Goldtop freshly listed on Reverb. Call it luck or perfect timing, but the listing was what seemed about 15 minutes old, and I HAD TO JUMP ON IT.

I don't believe that I have ever been this happy about buying a guitar before.

Pics to come...

Last edited:
After months and months of going back and forth about buying a PRS SC594, I found a SC594 Goldtop freshly listed on Reverb. Call it luck or perfect timing, but the listing was what seemed about 15 minutes old, and I HAD TO JUMP ON IT.

I don't believe that I have ever been this happy about buying a guitar before.

Pics to come...
Looking forward to your report and photos. Congrats!

Thanks, gentlemen.

What's the SC594 Goldtop good for if I don't even own an amp? It's time to shop around. $2K is my budget. Any recommendations for blues/rock type of tone?

Last edited:
Looking forward to pics and tone report.

That amp budget allows you tons of choice. I've been looking hard at Friedman and PRS amps lately.

I need to talk to my son about making some software that sends an alert every time Pete lists something on Reverb ...

I was headed to the gym and was about to walk out of the house when I decided to query SC594 Goldtop on Reverb. The first picture that caught my attention was of a Goldtop that I had seen on this forum. "That can't be Pete's Goldtop! No f*ckin* way." I planned to send him an offer but decided to just buy it. My heart would have been broken if someone else had bought it while I waited for his reply. You don't have a clue about the level of excitement that I've had since buying it. Pete and I spoke yesterday afternoon. Talk about a mellow and friendly dude. I can not wait to get my hands on it. I am still shopping for an amp though.

PRS%20SC594%20BELLA-10_zpszteoazft.jpg

PRS%20SC594%20BELLA-9_zpsfnv7bbk9.jpg

PRS%20SC594%20BELLA-8_zps5q4ok6az.jpg

PRS%20SC594%20BELLA-7_zpsykbvidln.jpg

Back