N(to me)GD 2008 Mira

sergiodeblanc

Just got this in today:

I had initially thought I'd buy it, yank the pickups, and then either f@ck it up with a new paint job or sell/trade-bait it after throwing some other pickups in to her.

It came with a pair of brushed 57/08's, a bunch of wood Crazy Parts, the original pick guard and TRC, a Regular neck carve, and a case, which made the asking price seem like a no-brainer.

It's a really fun guitar. It sounds great, feels great, and is super light.. I could totally see this being a comfortable guitar for long rehearsals and/or shows. I'd always thought about a Mira but was scared off by the pickgaurd and lack of a trem, but... you know, once you get past having a few guitars and into having a bunch, it's those little differences that you kinda look forward to.

So yeah.. (sigh) I'm a slut.

Last edited:
Nice!!!! But you know me, I love the Core Mira.

I took my Mira to a recording session a couple weeks ago and the guy was drooling over it. He wasn't really a guitar guy, but he said it was one of the prettiest guitars he'd seen in the studio. So, what was the about the pickguard? :)

Whoa! I think that bodia fellow has become a bad influence.

Ha! Yeah, I'm totally gonna blame him. He's always sending me texts about guitars I should buy.

Nice!!!! But you know me, I love the Core Mira.

I took my Mira to a recording session a couple weeks ago and the guy was drooling over it. He wasn't really a guitar guy, but he said it was one of the prettiest guitars he'd seen in the studio. So, what was the about the pickguard? :)

I've just always had a hard time digging on pick guards. When I bought it I noticed it had a hardwood TRC and knobs and it got me thinking about a wood 'guard for it too.. To my surprise it had the wood one in the case, and the seller never mentioned it. Swear, first thing I did when I saw it, before I even plugged in was switch it out.

That's all business right there...

Yeah it is. Low-key enough for an indie-rock band.

Whoa! I think that bodia fellow has become a bad influence.

Ha! Yeah, I'm totally gonna blame him. He's always sending me texts about guitars I should buy.

Whoa....whoa....whoa! Simmer down Sally! Three words......pot.kettle.black :p

Tequila on the menu tonight. I'll hit you up for advice later! :D

Thats a SWEET guitar !!!! congrats

Just got this in today:

I had initially thought I'd buy it, yank the pickups, and then either f@ck it up with a new paint job or sell/trade-bait it after throwing some other pickups in to her.

It came with a pair of brushed 57/08's, a bunch of wood Crazy Parts, the original pick guard and TRC, a Regular neck carve, and a case, which made the asking price seem like a no-brainer.

It's a really fun guitar. It sounds great, feels great, and is super light.. I could totally see this being a comfortable guitar for long rehearsals and/or shows. I'd always thought about a Mira but was scared off by the pickgaurd and lack of a trem, but... you know, once you get past having a few guitars and into having a bunch, it's those little differences that you kinda look forward to.

So yeah.. (sigh) I'm a slut.

Back