N.O.U.A.D.

Love posts like this! Pretty cool looking amp - it looks like a space ship all lit up in the last photo. Been aware of these for a while but never seen one in the UK so great to get to read about one and see inside. Be interested to see what you think after using it a bit. The HG bit means it's meant to sound and react like a tube amp so looking forward to any updates how it compares.

I shall report back!

I dunno, the Pharmacist (and warning label) says drinking while taking Flagyl will result in violent vomiting. I'll ride it out!
No guts, no glory! Think about when you were in college. You would have laughed in the face of danger and pounded cheap beer after cheap beer and lived with the consequences!

All I know is the last time I texted Boogie, I'm the one that wound up buying something. :oops:

Gasp! Maybe Boogie is........

YoNr5br.jpg

Boogie I am, invincible I am not.

And, correct me if I’m wrong, but the last text basically ended with you scouting a Santana. You asked for alternate color options (I bit my tongue before mentioning whale blue :eek:).

Yeah well, it’s gonna be hard to top the last bargain I sent you. I did make mention of a black one that you seemed to have the willpower to resist.

I’ll keep trying.

Back