N(O)GD - 2007 PRS 513

Snoopygore71

Land Of Oz
Hi all,

I imported this baby from the States 2 years ago, about a year ago I decided to sell it. Once I did I regretted it and was trying to find a SAS 513 as a good price. They always seem to get snapped up.

Lo and behold two weeks ago I checked Ebay and there it is, I called the guy who bought it off me and said I'll take it back.

Last edited:
I've been wanting a 513 for a while, too, and almost picked up a swamp ash 513 a few years ago, but never pulled the trigger. Congrats, that one is absolutely beautiful.

Mine was a little more "aqua" that yours and I just couldn't deal with it!

There was a BRW 513 I missed out on by a couple of weeks (I missed the auction) that I would have pulled the trigger on for sure (and still own). If that ever pops up again I may be in big trouble...

Mine was a little more "aqua" that yours and I just couldn't deal with it!

There was a BRW 513 I missed out on by a couple of weeks (I missed the auction) that I would have pulled the trigger on for sure (and still own). If that ever pops up again I may be in big trouble...

Was that a while back? I recall that it was a Blue Matteo - do you still have your IRW Charcoal? A BRW would be nice - there are some here!!

Was that a while back? I recall that it was a Blue Matteo - do you still have your IRW Charcoal? A BRW would be nice - there are some here!!
Yeah was nearly a couple of years ago I reckon. No, the CB/IRW was traded for an amp and some gear, I had that one on FleaBay too but no bites after a few listings so I did the trade deal.

Never let her go again!

tumblr_lqgioyYnyX1qe94v1.gif

Back