"mystery guitar" Zach Myers

Sorry about the double post, i wasnt able to find the other one.. My fault!

By the way it's an SE for sure. You can see the back of the headstock and if you search for the live photos of zach you can see the front of the headstock! :)

I'll buy that thing for sure... starting to save money!

That is an SE that I would buy today. I've been looking for a SC but I don't play them much. Hard to send a lot of money on a rarely played guitar. This might fit the bill. Can't wait to see it in person.

I hope they keep it under wraps just a little longer. I'd have trouble explaining to my wife why I bought a core and a SE at EXP2013. :D

Just for the sake of the thread here:

Shinedown_Helping_Hands_Rock_Reviews_03.jpg

If this ever makes it to production, there will be some hard choices for me. I don't have any semi-hollows in my meager collection at the moment and would love to have one. This would fit the bill very nicely. This, and a 408 and a Lowery.

I tweeted Zach and responded "no idea what you're talking about ;)" after asking if it will be released.

I don't have GAS right now for the first time in along time, but if this is released...

I WILL OWN ONE!!

I just hope if its made they use the birds like the prototype and not his 12th fret inlay he uses on his current model

I have no idea who Zach Myers is or who Shinedown are but I love that SE.

If they release it without mucking it up with weird logos (like the Akerfeldt SE) or odd inlays I'll buy one for sure. That guitar would be awesome with brushed nickel pups, hybrid hardware, and a piezo. I'll add all that stuff for sure.
I even like the color of the one he has.

Keep it classy PRS and you'll sell a ton of those.

OK PRS, I did my part... sold my non-PRS semi hollow tonight in preparation for the arrival of this new ZM sig SE! It's your turn to ante up!

Want to be sure that I have a few bucks lying around to grab one of these the SECOND they become available. Which I realize might not be for a while, but I can dream right? Looks like a monster guitar from what I've seen so far. Natural back, vintage tuner buttons, deep body, lighter color that won't obscure the top figuring, I love it. Can't decide if what would look better, chrome covers or the zebras - the zebras looks pretty good on it already. As stated above, hopefully they stay just like the prototype, or at least don't have anything obnoxious on them.

Just in case anyone wants to get even more excited, follow these links for a couple more shots of the proto in action, scroll through to find them (not posting them directly, since this is a photographer's site and he has rights to all the images):

http://musicthroughthelens.com/shinedown-•-08-14-2013-•-philadelphia-pa

http://musicthroughthelens.com/shinedown-•-08-16-2013-•-canandigua-ny

As soon as these start hitting the shelves, I'm going to be browsing dealer sites looking for one with a nice top. Zach, if you're reading this, stop teasing us, we're ready!!!

PS - Chris, if you get one of these, along with your SE semi w/Bigsby, you'll officially have the most badass SE semi-hollow collection around!

If they offer it in a goldtop, I think I may actually cry.

Back