Myles Kennedy

kes7u

Wife's husband and Dog's dad
Maybe I'm the last one to know this, but Myles Kennedy has a new solo record coming out on March 9. The first single for the record is up on Youtube. "Year of the Tiger"

He has many packages available for purchase on his site. The most exciting thing is that he is selling 5 PRS Starla guitars from his personal collection. Exciting, but frustrating, as I posted some time back that I would be interested in purchasing one of his older McCartys. Da*n!!!!

Anyways, this is his site for anyone interested:
https://myleskennedy.com/

Kevin

I’ll never forgive him for replacing Izzy in Steel Dragon.

Totally with ya on this. Although, he was hand picked by Izzy. I may be able to get past it, just cuz Izzy and I come from the same background....copier repair.

I don’t remember that part in the movie...

Right before Izzy's cover band is going to play the steel mill, or whatever. Dude asks if he's got too much foundation on. Rob (Timothy Olyphant) utters that in reply. Then Jennifer Aniston asks if he's wearing underwear, right before she yanks them out of his pants, and cuts them off.

Right before Izzy's cover band is going to play the steel mill, or whatever. Dude asks if he's got too much foundation on. Rob (Timothy Olyphant) utters that in reply. Then Jennifer Aniston asks if he's wearing underwear, right before she yanks them out of his pants, and cuts them off.

I’m gonna have to rewatch that now!

Which is painful considering Zack Wylde is a better actor than Janistion and Marky Mark put together.

Ok, here we go....Myles Kennedy's early band...mid 90's to early 00's....The Mayfield Four. I think they had some cool tunes. Check them out if you haven't heard of them before.

Uh... Thank you for waking me...... I think I heard somebody say something about Marky Mark??? :eek:

Yes! Yes! Big Mayfield Four fan. Thanks for the reminder!!

Kevin

Uh... Thank you for waking me...... I think I heard somebody say something about Marky Mark??? :eek:

Yes! Yes! Big Mayfield Four fan. Thanks for the reminder!!

Kevin

Then you should also check out Walking Papers. It was Duff McKagan's band for a while, maybe 4 or 5 years ago. They had some cool tunes, too. No Myles involvement. Just off the beaten path acts.

Then you should also check out Walking Papers. It was Duff McKagan's band for a while, maybe 4 or 5 years ago. They had some cool tunes, too. No Myles involvement. Just off the beaten path acts.

I always enjoyed the early formations of Loaded as well (Duff is one of my favorite musicians overall).

Myles is one of the best singers of all time imo. I had the pleasure of meeting him and the rest of the guys in Alter Bridge about a year ago. Super cool guys.

when I saw on facebook that myles was coming to europe to do some solo shows, i was very exited. but unlucky for me, first tourdates were only for the UK. the next thing i know, they were all sold out very quick. i was hoping he was coming to the european mainland too, cause it was impossible to travel to the UK. so when the next batch of dates was announced, i was glad he we coming to belgium in a very small club. but on the day the tickets became available, the website wasn't cooperating so i bought tickets for me and the misses in amsterdam (every reason is a good reason to go to amsterdam) to make sure we could see him. later that day, the site was up and running and i bought two for the belgium date too. so i'm gonna see him twice in 3 days. perhaps a bit much, but the wife is very happy

Back