My Wife is amazing

Rich5150

So to start, sold a couple of other non PRS pieces that weren't getting any play time and picked up a 2013 Paul's Guitar w a Brazilian Board locally which was nice. Love it and was honestly not thinking i was gonna add anything else for awhile.

GquNLBj.jpg

So last saturday me and the wife took a ride up to Brian's Guitars for the Grand opening party. To say it was awesome would be an understatement. Got there and got our raffle tickets and went inside to check out the store, very cool place and very much a candy store for PRS among other brands. There were a few things I wanted to look at but not purchase as $ is a little tight. I was glad to see a 594 that he had listed still there as I had my eye on it, there are definitely some stunning guitars there. So my wife asks me if I could have any guitar not including a PS that he had what would I want and I kept going back to the Grey 594 it just caught my eye the 1st time I saw it online. So I step outside to look around and leave the wife in the AC the next time I went in it was gone, I was a bit bummed but it is what it is I didn't have the spare $ anyway.

Now what I didn't know was that when I stepped outside to look around my wife without me knowing bought the 594 for me.

So around this time Boscoe went in so I just figured watch the playing and enjoy. About halfway through him playing I get a tap on my shoulder turn around and it's PRS himself he says come with me. I initially was like what did I do? We go inside and my wife Says open the case I bought you something, well I cried a bit and I'm not ashamed lol. She had apparently got Paul involved told him what she did had home sign it then he offered to go get me lol. To say I was stunned was an understatement. So stunned as I am we went back out to watch Emil's set and then comes the pick for the raffle and I win that one as well, I couldn't write fantasy this good.

To say I am blessed with an amazing wife is a massive understatement, I can never thank her enough.

And I seriously cannot say enough good things about the whole @Brian G Brian's Guitar crew and of course the people at PRS who were there.

vSLmWc9.jpg

wlwsO7e.jpg

hALXfT3.jpg

GLQx9NX.jpg

Awesome wife and what a stroke of luck! A truly awesome threesome.

Dude! Sofaking cool as mutha fackin' cool as cool coolio gets! Awesome wife! Awesome day! Awesome score!

So to start, sold a couple of other non PRS pieces that weren't getting any play time and picked up a 2013 Paul's Guitar w a Brazilian Board locally which was nice. Love it and was honestly not thinking i was gonna add anything else for awhile.

GquNLBj.jpg

So last saturday me and the wife took a ride up to Brian's Guitars for the Grand opening party. To say it was awesome would be an understatement. Got there and got our raffle tickets and went inside to check out the store, very cool place and very much a candy store for PRS among other brands. There were a few things I wanted to look at but not purchase as $ is a little tight. I was glad to see a 594 that he had listed still there as I had my eye on it, there are definitely some stunning guitars there. So my wife asks me if I could have any guitar not including a PS that he had what would I want and I kept going back to the Grey 594 it just caught my eye the 1st time I saw it online. So I step outside to look around and leave the wife in the AC the next time I went in it was gone, I was a bit bummed but it is what it is I didn't have the spare $ anyway.

Now what I didn't know was that when I stepped outside to look around my wife without me knowing bought the 594 for me.

So around this time Boscoe went in so I just figured watch the playing and enjoy. About halfway through him playing I get a tap on my shoulder turn around and it's PRS himself he says come with me. I initially was like what did I do? We go inside and my wife Says open the case I bought you something, well I cried a bit and I'm not ashamed lol. She had apparently got Paul involved told him what she did had home sign it then he offered to go get me lol. To say I was stunned was an understatement. So stunned as I am we went back out to watch Emil's set and then comes the pick for the raffle and I win that one as well, I couldn't write fantasy this good.

To say I am blessed with an amazing wife is a massive understatement, I can never thank her enough.

And I seriously cannot say enough good things about the whole @Brian G Brian's Guitar crew and of course the people at PRS who were there.

vSLmWc9.jpg

wlwsO7e.jpg

hALXfT3.jpg

GLQx9NX.jpg

Duuuuuuuude! Super fantastic!

To say that Rich was excited when they pulled his ticket is an understatement! Congrats on the two beautiful axes and keep that fine woman close!

Rich
My wife met your wife at the event before any of this happened and mentioned how nice she was. Bingo!

She gets you. That is very cool.

She really does, She more and more gets that it drives me even though i have no desire to play out
To say that Rich was excited when they pulled his ticket is an understatement! Congrats on the two beautiful axes and keep that fine woman close!

Lol I think it was more shock than excitement. I don’t think I’ve ever won anything that cool

GquNLBj.jpg

vSLmWc9.jpg

wlwsO7e.jpg

hALXfT3.jpg

GLQx9NX.jpg
What a supreme double hitter, Congrats, may your Lady and Lady Luck stay by your side always.

GquNLBj.jpg

vSLmWc9.jpg

wlwsO7e.jpg

hALXfT3.jpg

GLQx9NX.jpg
Amazing guitars, incredible luck and best wife. Thanks for sharing!
Now, please allow me to ask you for:
1) telling me six numbers so I win the lotto,
2) please include your Paul's Guitar (also great looking, congrats!) at the ''Paul's Guitar pic of the day'' thread: http://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/pauls-guitar-pic-of-the-day.26773/.
Please? :)

Dude thats amazing. Love the Pauls guitar.

Also that 594 looks incredible. Hows the back of the flame neck? Is it the usual thicker gloss finish? I really want a flame maple neck, but prefer a more natural finish rather than the gloss that I have on my P245.

Bet you're over the moon with your current situation!

Rich
My wife met your wife at the event before any of this happened and mentioned how nice she was. Bingo!

Ah thank you very much, i will let her know this

Amazing guitars, incredible luck and best wife. Thanks for sharing!
Now, please allow me to ask you for:
1) telling me six numbers so I win the lotto,
2) please include your Paul's Guitar (also great looking, congrats!) at the ''Paul's Guitar pic of the day'' thread: http://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/pauls-guitar-pic-of-the-day.26773/.
Please? :)

LOl i played the lotto on the way home, did not win apparently my luck isn't that good.

and i put my Paul's in the thread

Dude thats amazing. Love the Pauls guitar.

Also that 594 looks incredible. Hows the back of the flame neck? Is it the usual thicker gloss finish? I really want a flame maple neck, but prefer a more natural finish rather than the gloss that I have on my P245.

Bet you're over the moon with your current situation!

I can't say if its a thicker finish as its the first stained flame neck i own, It is a very big neck though which i do dig as I've been liking the Pattern neck shape a bit more these days.

Def over the moon and trying to give equal time to all of them.

Congrats! I recall reading the story on the Facebook group, but these new pictures are great! It's a wonderful story to attach to your new 594, I'm sure the overall experience makes the guitar that much more special :)

You made my eyes water. I always consider a married couples relationship sacrosanct, she is definitely on your team, and way beyond all others. Beautiful, beautiful story and the guitars are nice too.

Back