My White and Gold Guitar

aristotle

C'mon guys.... You're not going to tell me that this thing is black and purple, are you???:biggrin:

p22a_zpst1p1qjth.jpg

Yup. I was clueless but 2 minutes ago my wife told me about the dress hoopla.I'm still clueless but at least I'm up to speed on the dress thing.

To me, all that exists is ebay craigslist prs forum and VR. I'm on Facebook but only to promote the band. Once I saw all the stupid crap that gets posted I lost interest in that.

I saw black and purple in both the dress and your guitar. The difference is that your guitar is actually worth looking at. :top:

To bring this back to guitars, I did the thing that most new P22 owners do evidently. Kill the battery in a matter of a few days. Quick search on the forum here tells all. Leave the instrument cable plugged in (which I do regularly while the thing is sitting on a stand) and power is on regardless of piezo switch setting. Live and learn. Loving the P22 though. Really neat live tones out of the thing with a touch of piezo going through the PA and the magnetic through the amp.

Back