My turn....I did a thing... (Now with upgrades!)

frankencat

Guitarded
ifQSPcF.jpg

jKi33xf.jpg

BDoQJrm.jpg

'22 SE Custom 24 Quilted from Dave's. These are the only pics I have right now, they pulled it down as soon as we closed the deal. After owning a bunch of Core and S2 and recently my SE Mc 594 I am excited to see if this guitar can make it into my rotation. :)

ifQSPcF.jpg

jKi33xf.jpg

BDoQJrm.jpg

'22 SE Custom 24 Quilted from Dave's. These are the only pics I have right now, they pulled it down as soon as we closed the deal. After owning a bunch of Core and S2 and recently my SE Mc 594 I am excited to see if this guitar can make it into my rotation. :)
Nice

ifQSPcF.jpg

jKi33xf.jpg

BDoQJrm.jpg

Looks killer! Like the bit of flame on the back too. Very beautiful guitar.

And here she is. It arrived without the trem arm but hopefully they will send me one. It’s supposed to be a wide-thin neck but it’s a little chunkier than that. Frankly I like that as I am not a fan of skinny necks and I was concerned about that. So without further ado…

Oops forgot I can’t post pics directly here. I will post some tonight when I get home.

Back