My son and his girlfriend ran into Billy Gibbons last night !!!

Texsunburst59

My son and his girlfriend went to San Antonio yesterday to do some shopping and go eat at a couple of places.

Last night they ran into Billy at the Mi Tierra at the Market Square.

My son noticed him as they were both leaving the restaurant.

My son talked to him a bit about not being able to tour and a bit about guitars, which he was more than happy to talk about.

Since Billy is such a tall man, my son asked if he'd take a few pics with his phone.

I guess he dresses the same when he's going out on the town or on stage.

50646631427_70d037a710_b.jpg

Really nice. A few years back Billy came to town (New Orleans) to run around the local vintage guitar market. I was planning to be at one of the stores, but could not break free. Wanted to ask him about "Jesus left Chicago". Anyway he was bummed he he just missed buying a 57/59 tele that had sold and was the main reason he came to town. The guys said he was really a nice guy and down to earth. No ego or all the other crap, just a good ol' Texas boy. Glad your son ran into him! Cool beans. Now if we could get a PRS in his hands. That was my other goal if I could have been there!!!

Ok. Interesting thread. Cool your son got to meet Billy Gibbons. He seems like a good guy. blah blah blah.

When are we going to discuss how cute your son's girlfriend is? (Reall disappointed in you guys that the thread hasn't gone that direction yet;))

Ok. Interesting thread. Cool your son got to meet Billy Gibbons. He seems like a good guy. blah blah blah.

When are we going to discuss how cute your son's girlfriend is? (Reall disappointed in you guys that the thread hasn't gone that direction yet;))

My son does have a very beautiful girlfriend for sure, and she was getting a lot of 2nd looks that day walking around the market.

That picture doesn't really do her justice.

Here's some pics they took on Thanksgiving.

50650385892_bbdd91b17d_b.jpg

50650596272_22317fda0c_b.jpg

Back