My PS Build Arrived!

Wow! NOW I see why you were so excited. Now I start to get excited for my own piezo-equipped progress pictures.......Not to fear---Will be much more "subtle" than that one. Congrats!
Thanks Django! I love having the piezo option, really nice extra tone shading. Look forward to seeing your build pics!

That is one gorgeous looking guitar and I bet it feels even better in your hands. Congrats!

Gorgeous down to the tiniest detail!

The problem with hanging out here is running out of superlatives; that guitar deserves every one in the dictionary.
Exactly. I almost never comment in the Private Stock Friday thread because after a while, you've already said the same things so many times and you run out of ways to say it. If only I had a "signature" response like "Bangin' "

giphy.gif

I got to play for a couple hours last night - this one is so good (for me), it makes me think my other ones are now redundant. Haven’t had that feeling before after a NGD. Anyone else go through this?

Paul,

It lands while I was out of town and did not get a chance to see it. Looks great. Your wife is going to be jealous of the time you two spend dancing together.
Thanks,
James

I don't know why this guitar hasn't migrated yet into Paul's avatar space. ;)
My wife got me the 594 in my avatar for Christmas 2016, so it will stay there for now. The color of my new one shows up as more blue than it is in person. I’ll have to break out my SLR to see if I can capture it more accurately first.

Paul,

It lands while I was out of town and did not get a chance to see it. Looks great. Your wife is going to be jealous of the time you two spend dancing together.
Thanks,
James
You need to see this in person, pictures aren’t doing it justice. We’ll have to set that up!

You ever visit this place?

San Juan’s are awesome. We went to Deception Pass for a day trip last summer -the hiking picture of Manny Dog was from there.

Stayed on San Juan Island, Orcas Island. Ferry ride from Anacortes to Sidney BC is very nice too, as is Vancouver Island.

Back