My PRS SE Custom 24 Rosewood Top

Steven Lafferty

I found a 2018 PRS SE Custom 24 Rosewood that a guy was trading in on a new Martin accoustic. I asked to take a look at it and fell in love with it. They made me a great deal for $500 and they gave me a $100 gift card for my trouble. So, now, I have a new baby that I dearly love. But, I am sad cause I got attached to the Zebrawood. Here are some pictures of the new baby. https://imgur.com/vk6jFbI

Thanks, I was there letting their repair guy have a look at my brand new PRS SE Custom 24 Zebrawood cause I was having tuning and fret buzz problems. Turns out they were going to have to do a lot of work on it so I had only had it for 3 weeks and they wanted to order me a new guitar when I spotted this one. So, they didn't even have a chance to put this one on the wall to sell it. They made me the deal and they took back the Zebrawood and did a refund and I took this Rosewood Top and saved myself $400 to boot. But, I am happy.

I found a 2018 PRS SE Custom 24 Rosewood that a guy was trading in on a new Martin acoustic. I asked to take a look at it and fell in love with it. They made me a great deal for $500 and they gave me a $100 gift card for my trouble. So, now, I have a new baby that I dearly love.

Very nice looking guitar. I have a couple of CU24 SEs; love the necks and balance.

Anything made out of beautiful dark wood turns my brain to mush. I’m having trouble remembering my name right now. If you really miss the zebra wood guitar, just get another one. It’s what we do round these here parts. We consider it encouragement.

If you really miss the zebra wood guitar, just get another one. It’s what we do round these here parts. We consider it encouragement.

LOL! Seriously though, if the OP plays professionally it's a good idea to have a backup guitar. You never know when you're going to break a string, or whatever, and you'll need to pickup that other axe :)

Back