My PRS rig in action!

So far, I've only listened through my crappy, in the ear bud earphones. I'll probably give it a listen in my home studio (Adams A7x monitors, Beyerdynamic DT880 Pro headphones, AT MTH-50X headphones). On my POS earbuds the guitars sounded HUGE. Whoever mixed it obviously loves electric guitars. I MIGHT have some feedback regarding the vocals in the mix, but I can't say anything given that I've only listened once with ear buds. Getting a mix to translate to multiple listening environments across a buch of different devices is a MAJOR pain the ass!!

ETA......My son is a huge metal fan. I'll give it to him for a listen when I get home.

Looking forward to your coming feedback! :)
The producer and I share the same vision and ears for guitars. He's been working professionaly for 20-ish years and he's openly telling everyone that there's really only one guitar he's recorded that TRULY stands out, and that's PRS ;)

My first listen was through a set of Sennheiser HD 280 PRO cans. I thought the soundstage was fantastic, especially since you mentioned getting such a good deal on the package. It's a perfect Archon commercial, too -- man, I need one someday. :)

Thank you very much!
Yeah, the producer was very impressed by the Archon through my Zilla that he did some impulses for his Kemper after we were done recording.
Coming from Diezels and Mesas, Archon reigns supreme. :)

It sounds massive through my Bluetooth cans. I think the production, mix, writing is great. It stands with or above most in this style/genre.

It sounds massive through my Bluetooth cans. I think the production, mix, writing is great. It stands with or above most in this style/genre.

Thank you so much.
The people in this forum has made me feel really proud of our achievement, that feeling can't be bought!

Back