My PRS and my Roommate's PRS

cshore

Here's some more pictures of my Custom 24 Semi-Hollow. Truly an amazing guitar now that I've had the chance to play it with the band. I'm incredibly happy with it. Also, check out my roommate's 25th HBII, which is also a phenomenal guitar and a big part of why I got my own PRS.

4HQd1VL.jpg

hhIKiRY.jpg
pWW9ys2.jpg
5CwrJn3.jpg
FFzZ3st.jpg
W2E9wBf.jpg
qoL50Gb.jpg
57jRasl.jpg
UcoPXHl.jpg

Last edited:
I guess this Serge guy doesn't like blue guitars? My other main guitar is a blue G&L legacy. I don't think him and I would get along.

Awesome guitars! LOVE the HUGE pics.

Don't worry. I had a blue guitar and Sergio was ok with me. He just hated my guitar. So I traded it. :laugh:

I guess this Serge guy doesn't like blue guitars? My other main guitar is a blue G&L legacy. I don't think him and I would get along.
Oh, he's alright, just don't shove it in his face -- it turns him into the hulk. You're fine. (Besides, you have great taste in guitar companies, so you have that going for you.)

Oh redonkulous! Such sweet guitars.

Whats going on with the HB electronics?

Congrats!

Nah, we'd get along fine. Anybody that likes Bob Marley is alright by me.

I especially like the dual backside shot - nice butts!

His butt is certainly more exciting than mine. Gorgeous matching carved flame back. I really like how the carved back makes the guitar sit when you're standing.

Nice guitars and cool that you have a roommate with whom you can jam.

Well technically I live with my band and another band. So yeah, fair amount of jamming goes down. Plus we're both, um, "jam bands."

Nice pictures, your roommate's guitar is beautiful. But I really dig that blue on your guitar with the natural back! And thanks for including some pics of the back just for me :D

His butt is certainly more exciting than mine. Gorgeous matching carved flame back. I really like how the carved back makes the guitar sit when you're standing.

Well technically I live with my band and another band. So yeah, fair amount of jamming goes down. Plus we're both, um, "jam bands."
Nice.

Back