My PRS 58/15 Limited : Load of pictures

Stunning, congrats. Fantastic photography too.

Yes, I bought three of those cases this year for $15.5k AUD. 1 x brown Paisley and 2 x regular black. Not as grand as yours. but bloody good cases !

I was looking at the prices of some cases on PRS Talk's, class ads. I could probably have bought half dozen very nice PRS cases (s/h) over there for the same $$$.

Thank you very much krab.

I am living in my homecountry, Thailand, and am actually in the same kind of situation that you are. PRS cases are very expensive here compare to US too ^ ^

Sweet case! Too bad they cheaped out on the inside and put that piece of wooden filler in there. ;)

Told ya, we are talking about the cases here ^ ^

Somebody come round with a bucket of ice to kill my boner after those pics lol!!

lol

Once again Suppalak, you have another gorgeous axe, and some fine photographic skills as well. I think a pic of all of yours together would make our heads explode! Congratulations...will check out those clips soon.

Thank you very much krab! Photography is also my other hobby (which are quite a few..). Family shot is still overdue and I will definitely do it one day.

Always love your picks… I'm looking forward to the next one ;)

Thank you krab. I am looking forward to that too, ha ha.

Stunning ! great pics too !

Thank you very much krab!

Hey Suppalak would you have me as your neighbor to noodle from time to time on your awesome harem of PRSi? :biggrin:

Congrats on this gorgeous score, I love how the natural binding contrast with this black gold top

Thank you krab! That binding is simply the reason why I dig this model. Feel lucky to have find this with Pattern Reg. and such an elegant top!

Great detail photos. And a very nice axe, indeed.

Amazing !!! and your "reveal" of the full guitar was a great "strip tease"....

Thank you very much krab. That's exactly what I had in mind when taking those pictures ^ ^

Beautiful! Congrats on that guitar...great pics!

Supplak, that guitar is off the charts (as are the cases, of course!). ;)

Great pictures, too.

I know you're going to get many years of enjoyment out of that thing, best wishes!

Thank you very much krab! Remember, we are talking about the cases here ^ ^

As amazing as its look, this guitar play even better! This will not be a case queen but will be played, on stage, and I have a few gigs coming up already!

GREAT pics congrats on the new family member

Beautiful! And the guitar, too!

No, seriously, thanks for sharing all the pretty pictures.

That is a beauty.

That is out freaking standing!!!!!

Excellent presentation of a great guitar.
Congratulations.

WOW, you have great taste in guitars. Congrats. ENJOY!!!

Congrats! Nice guitar - and great pics. Best of all for me, you confirmed what I suspected - black case + gold hardware = GAHHHH!

Gorgeous guitar. Love the ebony board and black gold burst.

I had the same question about natural binding on black gold tops. Apparently something with the staining/dying process makes it difficult to keep the natural or scraped binding. So certain Wood Library runs and other special runs, like your guitar, are the only production guitars to get it. Besides that they only do the natural binding on PS black gold tops. Real bummer cause I love natural binding on all tops.

Gorgeous guitar. Love the ebony board and black gold burst.

I had the same question about natural binding on black gold tops. Apparently something with the staining/dying process makes it difficult to keep the natural or scraped binding. So certain Wood Library runs and other special runs, like your guitar, are the only production guitars to get it. Besides that they only do the natural binding on PS black gold tops. Real bummer cause I love natural binding on all tops.

I guess they just kept that so people like you and me would have to spend quite a few more to get that option....

Congrats! Nice guitar - and great pics. Best of all for me, you confirmed what I suspected - black case + gold hardware = GAHHHH!

Outstanding!!!! And yes, I love the case too!

Congrats!

Great looking ax and cases! A real work of art.

Yep, it was the case that made me went for it ^ ^

Black Gold is one of my favorite finishes. Stunningly beautiful! Enjoy.

Great looking! Congrats!!

Really wonderful. And I agree with you. Black Gold with natural binding is stellar. I've always wondered why they don't do that in core models. Even the signature limiteds in black gold had the wrap around finish.

SK,

Can you please explain your hard cases other than the one shown with the guitar in this thread. Im very new to PRS and their unusual case upholstery.

My Paul's Guitar came with the brown Paisley and brown lining, is that normal ? Both of my 513's came in regular black vinyl type cases with black lining. Almost identical to a G&C Fender hard case externally but with a much better interior to secure in place and protect the guitar better.

Are the Paisley reserved for limited edition or artist packages guitars or does Mr PRS just change up the cases occasionally ?

Regards

Last edited:
I believe the paisley cases are for wood library, artist package, and up. The Private Stock come in leather cases. Don't know about no brown paisley, though, and I've seen a few I don't recognize (the faded paisley one, for example).

Back