My PRS 58/15 Limited : Load of pictures

Nice guitar...but oh, those cases. I'm new here and I had absolutely no idea that the cases were so cool.

SK,

Can you please explain your hard cases other than the one shown with the guitar in this thread. Im very new to PRS and their unusual case upholstery.

My Paul's Guitar came with the brown Paisley and brown lining, is that normal ? Both of my 513's came in regular black vinyl type cases with black lining. Almost identical to a G&C Fender hard case externally but with a much better interior to secure in place and protect the guitar better.

Are the Paisley reserved for limited edition or artist packages guitars or does Mr PRS just change up the cases occasionally ?

Regards

A3223624.jpg

From Top to Bottom :

The Black paisley case, came with the 58/15 limited. I guess that came with artist package (which 58/15 limited is classified as one)

The White paisley case, came with Brushstroke24. This guitar should come with normal paisley case, which is the next one, but Brian G. offer this case to me (normally it is an upcharge) as the guitar has a very small ding that no one would notice unless being pointed out.

The paisley case, came with Paul's Guitar. This is standard for some of the model, including the Paul's.

The black case, came with Custom 24 30th Anniversary. This is standard case for the core model.

I have never own any Private Stock yet so I don't know what the case look like (yet).

Really wonderful. And I agree with you. Black Gold with natural binding is stellar. I've always wondered why they don't do that in core models. Even the signature limiteds in black gold had the wrap around finish.

Seems like lots of people have the same thought about this, and may be that's why PRS kept them that way... so we would have to spend a bit more for this ^ ^

I believe the paisley cases are for wood library, artist package, and up. The Private Stock come in leather cases. Don't know about no brown paisley, though, and I've seen a few I don't recognize (the faded paisley one, for example).

The White Paisley should be an upcharge and I have no idea which guitar it should came with. My Brushstroke24 came with it because Brian G. offer it to me ^ ^

Beautiful guitar. How does she sound?

She sounds like an angel and then some demons if she wants to. ^ ^

Back