My Private stock is getting close!

matt3310

My dealer went to PRS yesterday. He found my PS getting ready for stain! I'm so excited!
Here it is from wood blanks to current. Should be done by the end of the month he said!

dqjbJZq.jpg

BDqWOyz.jpg

hhr3Vu9.jpg

nLi58yX.jpg

6Ty9cGq.jpg

qKEIBWx.jpg

sImmPz1.jpg

zo8gbWM.jpg

Ht6i8kj.jpg

iqifyb1.jpg

2VlXpnx.jpg

Very beautiful spec. Maple back is awesome. I have #8346 on order, so hopefully it won't be too far away either

SO MUCH YES.

I love the maple overload, purfling and etched header bird. That's going to look incredible with color and topcoat.

I can just imagine your excitement! Nothing more thrilling than a PS preview. And congrats on final fruition!

I myself have been waiting on my PS build since Aug 2017, imagine that! :eek:
images

I can just imagine your excitement! Nothing more thrilling than a PS preview. And congrats on final fruition!

I myself have been waiting on my PS build since Aug 2017, imagine that! :eek:
images
Floyd Scholz carve top? Or did you locate a pernambuco stash deep in the heart of the Amazon? :)

At first I thought it was maple on maple body and wondered how bright that guitar would turn out. I was wondering why stop there, since the neck was also maple and have a maple fretboard as well. One piece maple guitar lol. Then I looked at the pickup cavity, which looked like mahogany. Then I realized it was a Maple Mahogany Maple sandwich body. Nicely done. Can't wait to see it finished.

Is it a semi hollow with no f hole or a solid body? Whatever the case, it’s sure to be off the charts!

Back