My Personal Ultimate NGD!

mapleleaf14

I am having an excellent day y'all!

(Well, I'm cheating a little bit...I got the 30th Anniversary SE Cherry Sunburst on Monday!)

Today I got some new gear:

- an S2 Singlecut in Tri-Color Sunburst

- an S2 Custom 22 Semi Hollowbody in Dark Cherry Sunburst

- and a PRS Two-Channel Custom 20 Combo in the limited Plum & Fawn colors

singlecut.jpg

semihollow.jpg

se30th.jpg

amp.jpg

These are my first S2 models, and the 30th is my first SE in a long time. I've played Core PRSi for awhile now, but wanted to get an S2 for a fun, "not worried if I knick it up" guitar and honestly liked both of these so much I couldn't decide between the two so I got both.
The 30th SE was basically an impulse buy on Monday...I thought it had a very nice top for an SE.

The amp wasn't something I was in the market for, but I felt it was a pretty good deal at $1220 out the door so I went for it thinking I could always return it or sell it later on if I didn't like it, but I'm already digging it. Still dialing in the dirty, but it's almost hard to not get a great clean sound out of a PRS amp in my opinion.

Ok...back to playing!

Must be great to be single. LOL. Enjoy. Nice score.
Yeah, no kidding. A married guy's post would have started, "I woke up this morning in the hospital and remembered why she hit me in the head with one of my 3 new guitars...". :laugh:

Nice. :cool:

Yeah, no kidding. A married guy's post would have started, "I woke up this morning in the hospital and remembered why she hit me in the head with one of my 3 new guitars...". :laugh:

Nice. :cool:

One of the many reasons I know I'm blessed. I've had over 20 guitars arrive in a 2-3 day period and other than a little bit of head shaking she was cool. She looks at every guitar I buy and expresses her opinion on the "prettier" ones. Hell she bought me my first PRS ever, my 2011 CU24 10-top quilted faded blue burst.

Back