My P24

JohnPRS

I've been on the forum a short while so i thought i better show my PRS P24. I got it a few months ago, 1 previous owner & it plays like a dream. I'm totally amazed by the quality of the piezo. I haven't touched any of my other guitars since i got it. I briefly had a C22 before but that didn't really suit me and am delighted with this baby!

IMG_4962_zpsdu1dppem.jpg

Beatiful P24...I actually had and sold one just like it (same color) last year. Enjoy it, they are really amazing and versatile guitars.

Awesome score on a great guitar!! Beautiful color on that! Do you know what it's called?
I just got my first core guitar yesterday and haven't posted it yet. It's also a P24, and I was really curious if there were other P24 owners on the forum. Great to see that there are! Congratulations, and enjoy that wild thing!

Awesome score on a great guitar!! Beautiful color on that! Do you know what it's called?
I just got my first core guitar yesterday and haven't posted it yet. It's also a P24, and I was really curious if there were other P24 owners on the forum. Great to see that there are! Congratulations, and enjoy that wild thing!

mine is blue crab blue burst, it's 100% blue, the back and the neck are also blue, you will love the P24

That Stoptail P24 looks very very nice! And I like the color of the wall...

I use a P24 Trem for most of my gigging. There is one place where I bring only a mandolin and occasional acoustic guitar (they expect "Irish" music, and electric guitars don't fit into their instrument stereotypes). But otherwise, the P24 is the electric guitar I bring about 90% of the time - I still drag out other PRSi on occasion, so it isn't 100% - especially the Spruce HB.

The P24 is a super-versatile guitar. I love being able to switch from the piezo to the mag pups mid-song, get that awesome rocking electric solo break, and switch back to pseudo-acoustic, with maybe another lead break at the end.

Back