My Old School (Steely Dan) PRS Studio

thank you..greatly appreciate you sharing your time to check this out and hope all is very well your way!

Good to see you on the forum Dale! I just re-watched the LLB bio video the other day. I always enjoy revisiting your performances!
Are you back to playing with LLB?

Good to see you on the forum Dale! I just re-watched the LLB bio video the other day. I always enjoy revisiting your performances!
Are you back to playing with LLB?

Hello Tom..thanks for the kind post sir. I am not, it was a fun 5ish years, a lot of work and we'd done so many artists that i loved. However the original core band was gone and many of the artists being suggested i just didn't have any desire to work on. Thanks for asking, appreciated and hope you are doing very well. One question, do you enjoy your McCarty 594?

Really nice rendition of the song. I listen to the lyrics of that song and wonder where they came from. Annandale and William and Mary are both in Va. Yet Steely Dan were NYC born and bred. Curious.

I love the 594 - It covers all the LP bases, but lighter and better ergonomics. My number 1 is probably my CU24 piezo, it's the most versatile guitar I have for the stuff I play, but the 594 is a close second.

thanks for taking the time to answer...good to hear! They are beautiful guitars and have my interest for sure - keep enjoying those great guitars you have!

Really nice rendition of the song. I listen to the lyrics of that song and wonder where they came from. Annandale and William and Mary are both in Va. Yet Steely Dan were NYC born and bred. Curious.

honestly most of SD lyrics i'm left wondering or lost completely.

Last edited:
Back