My new-to-me Santana question….

Welcome to Club Santana! Killer guitar. I'm going to say Blood Orange Smokeburst. Here's an example that Brian's had.

Welcome to Club Santana! Killer guitar. I'm going to say Blood Orange Smokeburst. Here's an example that Brian's had.

I was gonna say Blood Orange too.

And to the OP congrats! What.a.beauty!!

Either Blood-Orange Smokeburst (as previously stated) if it's more orange, or Fire Red Smokeburst if it's more red.

Also, that guitar is freaking hot! I would not kick it out of bed...

Yep, I think you nailed it. I’d gone through the 2018-2020 catalogs and none of the standard option colors for the Santana looked like this, so I wonder if this was a special run?

Loving the guitar so far. This is my first PRS without the standard offset doublecut or LP-inspired singlecut body shape and I think I’m preferring this. Only had a little playtime with it thus far, so looking to spend some real quality time with it this weekend!

Last edited:
Yep, I think you nailed it. I’d gone through the 2018-2020 catalogs and none of the standard option colors for the Santana looked like this, so I wonder if this was a special run?

Loving the guitar so far. This is my first PRS without the standard offset doublecut or LP-inspired singlecut body shape and I think I’m preferring this. Only had a little playtime with it thus far, so looking to spend some real quality time with it this weekend!
Santana models are the perfect guitar!

Congrats! I was wondering who the very lucky person was who finally bought that beauty! I was at Parkway right after it came in, took it down admiringly… wow… but then I hung it right back up after having had acquired a couple too many guitars lately. Ha! So thanks for removing the temptation, lol. It’s totally a real stunner and even more beautiful in person than your photo, IMHO.

Looking forward to hearing more about it as you two become better acquainted. Enjoy!

Back