My new song

Andrew Paul

The cat's meow
My new song called "Hard times calling" It's inspired by recent events, essential workers, medical workers, firemen, police, our military, food service workers, etc.....

Electric guitar tracks are made with my Modern Eagle V. I love that guitar. Acoustic PRS Tonare Grand.

I wish Les lived near by so I can record it properly. Enjoy it and please listen. I put together a photo collage to go along with the music, very amateur video. I will redo video when I have more time.

Awesome....not just the playing, lyrics and tone, but the video too. My daughter works ER in Detroit area....gonna send it to her to make sure she knows people appreciate her and her co-workers.

Andrew, that’s really good!!! Thanks for sharing it with us. Certainly no disrespect to our friend Les, but you got some excellent sounds recorded there on your own, especially the guitars. And thank you also for the uplifting message, and all-around good song.

My new song called "Hard times calling" It's inspired by recent events, essential workers, medical workers, firemen, police, our military, food service workers, etc.....

Electric guitar tracks are made with my Modern Eagle V. I love that guitar. Acoustic PRS Tonare Grand.

I wish Les lived near by so I can record it properly. Enjoy it and please listen. I put together a photo collage to go along with the music, very amateur video. I will redo video when I have more time.

you’re a singer too??

Awesome....not just the playing, lyrics and tone, but the video too. My daughter works ER in Detroit area....gonna send it to her to make sure she knows people appreciate her and her co-workers.
Thanks for listening and kind words! Thank her and her co-workers for me.

Andrew, that’s really good!!! Thanks for sharing it with us. Certainly no disrespect to our friend Les, but you got some excellent sounds recorded there on your own, especially the guitars. And thank you also for the uplifting message, and all-around good song.
Thank you for listening and kind words. It was fun writing and recording this, it poured out quickly. First completed song with lyrics I’ve done since 2007. I’ve been pretty much working on instrumental stuff.

BTW electric tones my MEV through fractal AX8.

Back